Enamel coating means to spray one or several layers of enamel on the metal surface, by high temperature curing with both physical and chemical reaction to form a solid combination of composite materials, known as enamel. It inherits mechanical strength of metal and processing performance, and a coating with corrosion resistance, wear resistance, heat resistance, non-toxic and can be decorative. It has two main components: enamel with metal materials and enamel (inorganic glassy material). Enamel with the metal materials are mainly steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper and stainless steel; enamel raw materials mainly include three categories: mineral raw materials, chemical raw materials and pigment raw materials.
Enamal coating technologies: including wet coating and dry-coating (electrostatic powder coating); wet-coating is done through enamel powder and water mixing to form glaze slurry, then use spray gun or dip-in method to get coated. No matter what kind of method, The process is most important, it will directly affect the quality after enamel curing.
Enamel painting is mainly used for daily necessities such as water heaters, bathtubs and toilet and so on. Products after enamel coating has advanced features to deal with pressure, corrosion and other characteristics. To achieve the maximum pressure, corrosion resistance and other characteristics of the enamel coating technology is the core part of enamel coating.
Hot water washing> degreasing> washing> pickling> washing> passivation treatment > washing> coating
Enamel Product Performance
(1) Corrosion resistance: It can resist organic acid, inorganic acid organic solvent and alkaline solution with PH value less than or equal to 12, but it is not applicable to strong alkali, HF, and phosphoric acid whose temperature is higher than 180 ℃ and concentration higher than 30%.
(2) non-stick: smooth glass face of the media is not sticky and easy to clean;
(3) Insulation: suitable for the process of static electricity is easy to produce the occasion;
(4) isolation: the glass layer of the medium and the container steel tire isolation, iron ions do not dissolve into the medium;
(5) preservation: the glass layer of the media has a good performance preservation.
Enamel coating line:
1, the device is suitable for high temperature sintering.
2, the device is suitable for dry powder, wet powder sintering powder coating;
3, available electricity, gas, oil, different heating methods.
4, to meet the visual conditions of the landscaping, which gives the products have a beautiful color, luster, the film must have a beautiful skin texture or touch and so on.
5, the temperature can be achieved: 1200 ℃, line speed: 0.5m / min ~ 4.0m / min.
Enamel equipment use conditions:
Enamel layer of most inorganic acids, organic acids, organic solvents and other media, especially in hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, aqua regia and other media with excellent corrosion resistance. But can not be used under the following conditions:
(1) HF at any concentration and at any temperature is not resistant to corrosion;
(2) phosphoric acid: the concentration of more than 30%, the temperature is greater than 180 ℃ when the strong corrosion;
(3) hydrochloric acid: the concentration of 10 - 20%, the temperature is greater than 150 ℃, the strong corrosion;
(4) sulfuric acid: the concentration of 10 - 30%, the temperature is greater than 200 ℃ can not be resistant to corrosion;
(5) lye: PH greater than or equal to 12, the temperature is greater than 100 ℃, can not be corrosion.